Saturday group ride cancelled in light of the latest forecast:

“Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Local amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the afternoon.” from Environment Canada

“Potential for localized heavy rainfall Saturday into Saturday evening. Several rounds of heavier showers and thunderstorms are expected to give locally 20 to 40 millimetres of rain. Some spotty higher amounts up to 75 mm are possible too, especially in persistent thunderstorms over a given area.” from TWN

If you read the forecast diffrently, let me know. If you would like to ride and would like to know the names of anyone else interested, let me know and I’ll pass it on.

FYI, I see that the OBC has not cancelled its Saturday ride.

For non-subscribers, if you wish automatic updates, click on the ‘Follow’ link at the bottom right of the Home page. It’s that easy, and no cost. What a bargain! New cyclists welcome.

Okay, Ride your bike! Bye bye, ac. Comments always welcome at;

Reminder to register for the Upcoming Tour de Bonnechere August 21 Details:  MEC August 28 Details: